Join In-House Legal, host Paul D. Boynton Esq., as he brings two important legal topics to the table. In our first segment, Paul welcomes Maria Rodriguez, a partner with Winston & Strawn LLP in Los Angeles, to discuss the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 and how it affects employers. Paul will also talk to Richard Stout, director of the Litigation Support Division for Counsel on Call and Dennis McKinnie, executive director of Counsel on Call’s Atlanta office, about how your legal department can save money through e-discovery.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors