On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co‑host and Ringler colleague, Robert P. Caples, Jr. welcome Randy Sorrels, partner at Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Friend of Houston, Texas, to take a look at a real life catastrophic case that ended with the claimants receiving a guaranteed reliable and sustainable source of income through a structured settlement. They discuss the case, how the structured settlement was organized and why structured settlements are appropriate for cases involving catastrophic injuries.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors