In light of the recent tornado damage sustained across the country, this month’s episode of the Legal ToolKit will cover “Disaster Recovery and Disaster Planning”. Host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, welcomes Attorney Nerino J. Petro, Jr., the Practice Management Advisor for the Law Office Management Assistance program of the State Bar of Wisconsin, to discuss ways in which law firms affected by disaster can get back up and running, and how those unaffected can prepare for future potential disasters. Nerino talks about resources available to attorneys who have suffered practice interruptions due to natural disasters and the importance of having a disaster recovery plan and backup attorney(s) in place.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors