In this edition of the ESI Report, host and attorney Michele Lange, from Kroll Ontrack explores electronic evidence issues from preservation through trial presentation. Data downgrading is the focus of a Spotlight segment with very special guest, U.S. Magistrate Judge James Francis. In our Bits and Bytes Legal Analysis Michele explores the discovery sanctions issued in an insurance liability case arising out of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with Kroll Ontrack staff attorney, Amanda Karls. And the Buzz is all about Kroll Ontrack’s recent acquisition of TrialGraphix. Tune in to learn more about that company’s trial consulting and courtroom presentation services and hear Erica Holborn, President of TrialGraphix, discuss this exciting integration.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors