Coast to Coast, hosted by Attorneys and Law.com bloggers, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams, looks at the legal wranglings over the gizmo that keeps many lawyers connected – the BlackBerry! The legal spotlight is on the patent infringement lawsuit brought by a company called NTP against Research in Motion, the company that makes the BlackBerry. To guide us through the recent developments is our special guest, Attorney Eric J. Sinrod, partner in the firm of Duane Morris LLP, who is experienced in Internet, technology and intellectual property law as well as major class actions. Mr. Sinrod writes weekly legal columns for USATODAY.com, and he is a regular guest speaker covering legal issues for Tech TV, Live Online News and CNET Radio.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors