Many believe that business has been bad for the economy, but not for the top law firms. In this show we will explore the trends behind the growth in partners, associates and the new firms who have joined the NLJ 250. So what are the fields of practice that may be causing this growth and why the rise? Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, with three great guests all with different perspectives. Coast to Coast welcomes Leigh Jones, reporter for the National Law Journal, Attorney Daniel L. Goldberg partner at Bingham McCutchen involved in new business unit, Bingham Sports Consulting LLC and Attorney Eric L. Garner, managing partner of Best, Best & Krieger. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors