In a landmark decision in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, U.S. District Chief Judge Vaughn R. Walker in San Francisco struck down the controversial and highly-debated, Proposition 8 in California, which was approved by the state’s voters in November 2008 and overturned a state supreme court ruling that resulted in the legalization of same sex marriage. Attorney and co-host, Bob Ambrogi welcomes Adam Winkler from UCLA Law School, Professor Nelson Tebbe from Brooklyn Law School and Attorney Thomas J. Barbar, the Mass Bar Association’s Family Law Chair and principal with Deutsch Williams, Brooks, DeRensis & Holland PC., to sort through all the twists and turns. They look at reaction to the ruling, the legal issues surrounding gay marriage and the likelihood of this issue reaching the U.S. Supreme Court.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors