Solid, actionable data on what law firms are actually doing with technology can be surprisingly hard to find. In the medium and large firm space, the annual ILTA/InsideLegal Technology Purchasing Survey provides detailed and comprehensive data about what law firms have been implementing and planning. The good news is that the 2011 Survey has just been released. In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell dig into this year’s Survey, identify some key trends and developments, and suggest what this data might mean for law firms for the next year. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors