Considered a hero to many in the legal community for fighting for the little guy, Eliot Spitzer, the now former Governor of NY, became tangled up in a prostitution ring that led him to resign from office. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi turn to the experts, David Frank from Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Attorney Harvey Silverglate, criminal defense and civil liberties lawyer and Dan Slater, lead writer for The Wall Street Journal’s Law Blog, to discuss the rise and fall of Eliot Spitzer. Bob and Craig will discuss this scandal, take a look at Spitzer’s work as Attorney General, explore the potential criminal charges that he faces and get reaction from the legal community.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors