A Boston medical student and accused Craigslist killer, Philip Markoff commits suicide in jail awaiting trial for first degree murder, prompting reactions ranging from frustration to relief. On this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Douglas Berman, Law Professor at Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University, who first prompts the question on his blog, Sentencing Law and Policy, about how we react to this turn of events in the legal process, along with special guests Elie Mystal, Editor at Above the Law, and Leslie Walker, Executive Director of Prisoners’ Legal Services in Boston for a discussion about justice denied.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors