Attorneys, litigation support professionals and IT teams have to keep up-to-date with trends and changes in the discovery realm to effectively and efficiently manage ESI for their clients and organizations. Listen to this special report and hear about Electronic Evidence and Discovery: What Every Lawyer Should Know Now co-authored by Attorneys Michele Lange and Kristin Nimsger from Kroll Ontrack. The book, on the American Bar Association’s best seller list, is everything law firms and corporate practitioners need to know for a successful discovery effort. Rick Anderson moderates the discussion with Michele Lange and Patrick Oot. Click here to order the second edition of the book.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors