Last week in a 5-4 decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, the Supreme Court ruled under the First Amendment, the government may not ban political spending by corporations and unions in candidate elections, radically changing campaign finance law. Co-host and Attorney J. Craig Williams welcomes Professor Ned Foley, Professor of Law at Ohio State University’s Moritz College of Law and Professor Adam Winkler, Professor of Law at UCLA School of Law, to discuss this Supreme Court ruling and the impact this ruling will have on state, judicial and legislative elections.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors