The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in New York issued an opinion that opened with these words: “With disturbing frequency, this Court encounters evidence of ineffective representation by attorneys retained by immigrants seeking legal status in this country.” Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, discuss this hot-button issue as they turn to the experts: Attorney Lisa D. Ramirez, immigration lawyer from the Law Office of Lisa D. Ramirez, Attorney Nora Privitera, Special Projects Attorney for The Immigrant Legal Resource Center and Attorney Eleanor Newhoff, part time attorney for Greater Boston Legal Services. They will question the quality of legal representation of immigrants, why so many are receiving sub par legal assistance and what lawyers are doing to provide their clients with the best possible representation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors