On his April 4th show, Don Imus, controversial radio host, went on the air and made derogatory remarks about the Rutgers’ women’s basketball team that caused a groundswell of controversy. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will ask our experts what the legal issues are in this controversy. Are there legal issues or are there social issues that are being debated? Law.com blogger and host Bob Ambrogi turn to our guests Eileen O’Connor, counsel at Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe in Washington, D.C. and 24-year veteran broadcast journalist, Attorney Norman A. Pattis, criminal defense attorney and writer for the blog, Crime & Federalism, and Attorney Sandra S.Baron, Esq., Executive Director for the Media Law Resource Center to discuss the Imus controversy. Don’t miss this discussion!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors