There has been much debate as of late on the proposed Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) of 2009. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, as they welcome Professor Richard A. Epstein, Professor of Law at the University of Chicago Law School and Attorney Nancy Schiffer, Associate General Counsel with the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), to explore both sides of the Employee Free Choice Act debate and what the outcome would mean for the future of unions and employers and the lawyers who represent them.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors