Former presidential candidate John Edwards was recently indicted by a federal grand jury for conspiracy, allegedly accepting campaign contributions to cover-up the extramarital affair with his former aide, Rielle Hunter. Did John Edwards violate federal election law? Or is this a campaign ethics violation? Attorneys and co-host J. Craig Williams welcome Peter J. Henning, Professor at Wayne State University Law School and Professor Richard L. Hasen, a nationally-recognized expert in election law and campaign finance regulation from the University of California, Irvine School of Law, to discuss the charges and how the prosecution and defense will handle this controversial legal case.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors