This month, former Nebraska quarterback Sam Keller filed a lawsuit against EA Sports and its partner, the NCAA, claiming they illegally used the likenesses of college athletes in video games without sharing profits with players. Bob Ambrogi welcomes Peter Goplerud, Dean and Professor of Law at Florida Coastal School of Law and Clay Travis, attorney, former editor at Deadspin.com and writer for FanHouse.com, to discuss the legal issues behind this lawsuit and how athletes can legally protect their image.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors