E-Discovery has become a necessary part of the legal profession and often it’s paralegals and legal assistants are the gatekeepers for implementation at a law firm. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Tom Mighell, a consultant with Fios and co-host of The Kennedy-Mighell Report on the Legal Talk Network and Dorothe Howell, senior paralegal at E.I. du Pont De Nemours and Company, to share their insights into current trends in e-discovery. They will discuss what it takes to work in this specialty area, e-discovery training and the importance of e-discovery to a paralegal’s job.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors