Where do lawyers stand on the issues of advertising and ethics, especially when online technology is in the picture? Hear Andrew Perlman, the Chief Reporter for the American Bar Association’s Commission on Ethics 20/20 and Nathan Darling, the 2010 President of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA), talk with Lawyer2Lawyer co-host, J. Craig Williams to spotlight the ABA’s Commission on Ethics 20/20’s preliminary issue paper about restrictions on lawyers’ use of technology for marketing and advertising, reaction to the proposed rule changes and what this all means in reality.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors