The fight against drunk driving has been going on for more than a century. On this week’s Lawyer2Lawyer, host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Atlanta DUI Defense Attorney, George Stein and the author of One for the Road: Drunk Driving since 1900, Dr. Barron Lerner of Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, for an in-depth discussion on the history, laws, initiatives, and successes and failures surrounding drunk driving.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors