On February 14, 2012, President Obama signed the Federal Aviation Administration Modernization and Reform Act into law. This Act requires the FAA to allow others to fly drones, including law enforcement agencies, private companies and even individual hobbyists, over American neighborhoods. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, talk to the experts, Ryan Calo, Director for Privacy and Robotics, for the Center for Internet and Society at Stanford Law School and Jennifer Lynch, a staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, about drones, transparency, public safety and the potential impact on privacy law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors