The highly debated issue of Global Warming takes center stage in the US Supreme Court. Justices questioned the effects of auto and truck emissions on the environment. The other questions raised were how can the coastlines be saved and should the EPA be called upon to stop this damage. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, as they discuss the role of the government, the EPA and the Supreme Court in this case. Coast to Coast welcomes David Doniger, policy director of the Natural Resources Defense Council’s (NRDC), Douglas T. Kendall, founder and Executive Director of Community Rights Counsel and Anne Kelly, director of governance programs for Ceres. Don’t miss this show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors