In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Doug Cohen, Senior Director of Business Development for Kroll Ontrack/TrialGraphix and Dr. Dan Wolfe, Director of Jury Consulting for Kroll Ontrack/TrialGraphix, to address the challenges faced by legal teams spurred by the increasing demand to perform more with less. The discussion will also include new and efficient ways to prepare for trial in 2010. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki will take a look at the discovery order issued in Pension Committee of the University of Montreal Pension Plan v. Banc of America Securities, LLC.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors