Need a “brand” aid? On this month’s episode of the Legal ToolKit, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, talks with Dorie Clark, CEO of Clark Strategic Communications, about personal branding for lawyers. Dorie is a regular blogger for the Harvard Business Review, and is working on, “What’s Next?: The Art of Reinventing Your Personal Brand”, to be released by Harvard Business Review Press in 2012. Dorie and Jared cover what it means to have a “personal brand, ” take a look at a the importance of developing a unique selling proposition and discuss some of the ways that attorneys can produce and leverage content, to stand out from the crowd.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors