On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague and co‑host, Bill Wright from the Atlanta office of Ringler Associates and guest Chris Risley, director of Risk Management Services at the Department of Administrative Services in Georgia, to take a look at a risk management success story from the state of Georgia. Larry, Bill and Chris discuss the Comprehensive Risk Control Program, reducing the accident rate for Georgia’s state fleet of vehicles by 25 percent over the last two years and what impact this program will ultimately have on the number of accidents and the savings for the people of Georgia.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors