On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co‑host and Ringler colleague, Robert P. Caples, Jr. welcome Randy Sorrels, partner at Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Friend of Houston, Texas, to take a look at a real life catastrophic case that ended with the claimants receiving a guaranteed reliable and sustainable source of income through a structured settlement. They discuss the case, how the structured settlement was organized and why structured settlements are appropriate for cases involving catastrophic injuries.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors