Economic factors have fundamentally changed the way lawyers do business. It is much more competitive in the legal profession now and some even say the end has come for the billable hour! Host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes James W. Jones, Co-managing director and senior vice president of Hildebrandt Baker Robbins, to discuss recent trends in the legal marketplace. Jim talks about technology, outsourcing, competition among firms and the skills that law grads will need to be successful, as law firms evolve their business models.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors