The legal and social debate over death with dignity and assisted suicide is reignited. Recently, the Death with Dignity bill surfaced in Massachusetts, where Representative Louis Kafka filed the bill on behalf of Al Lipkind of Stoughton, Massachusetts, who fought for legislation prior to his death after battling stomach cancer.Co-hosts and attorneys J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Barbara Coombs Lee, President of Compassion & Choices to look at both sides of the controversial Death with Dignity Act, assisted suicide, ethical objections and current legislation here in the States and abroad.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors