From Presidential hopefuls trying to “out-faith” each other on the campaign trail to law schools spreading their faith in the classroom, faith is all around us. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, call on the experts, Dean Jeffrey A. Brauch, from the Regent University School of Law and Rob Boston, assistant director of communications, for Americans United for Separation of Church and State, to tackle this hot topic. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will discuss faith and the law, how some are using faith to educate law students, separation of church and state and how faith is coming to the forefront of the race for the Presidency and affecting present day policy issues. Closing the show, we will speak to Monica Bay about her new role as host of the new Legal Talk Network podcast, Law Technology Now.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors