In this BU Law podcast, host David Yas, a BU Law alum, former publisher of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and a V.P. at Bernstein Global Wealth, welcomes David H. Webber, associate professor of law at BU Law, to talk about his interesting research in the area of shareholder activism and his paper “The Plight of the Individual Investor in Securities Class Actions,“ which will soon be published in the Northwestern University Law Review. Together they look at the forces that are driving shareholder activism, the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act, corporate governance reform and how to remedy conflicts between institutional and individual investors in class actions.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors