Last week, a guerilla marketing stunt headed by Turner Broadcasting went horribly wrong resulting in complete chaos in the city of Boston. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi turn to expert, BU Professor of Law, Professor David Rossman to discuss this hot topic. Has guerilla marketing gone too far and who should be held accountable? What sort of punishment should offenders who stir up this type of chaos face in a post 9/11 world? Do they deserve punishment at all? Listen to L2L for a powerful show.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors