Under a storm of controversy and additional “fixes” to healthcare reform, President Obama finally signed the highly contested health care bill into law. At least 14 States have filed suits challenging the constitutionality of the new Health Care Law. Lawyer2Lawyer host, J. Craig Williams, and guest co-host, David E. Frank welcome Lanny J. Davis, partner in the law firm of McDermott Will & Emery LLP and David B. Rivkin, Jr., partner in the Washington office of Baker Hostetler LLP, to talk about these legal challenges to the new law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors