Debate continues over Health Care reform. Co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Dr. David Orentlicher, professor and co-director of the Center for Law and Health at Indiana University Schools of Law and Medicine and Attorney Joel L. Michaels, the partner-in-charge of the Health Law Department in McDermott Will & Emery LLP’s Washington, D.C. office, to discuss legal issues surrounding healthcare reform, its impact on businesses, hospitals, and individuals and the role of federal government in the marketplace of health care insurance.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors