Law students are back at school, thinking ahead to the job they want once they graduate. And big firms are looking at the cream of the crop of law students. Law.com blogger and co-host, J. Craig Williams gets two different perspectives on that process. Craig welcomes David Leinwand, Partner and Chair of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton’s Recruiting Committee, Matthew Donnelly, third year law student at the University of Iowa College of Law and Roger Smerage third year law student at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, to discuss how large firms are recruiting, the interview process, the competitive environment, and what students are looking for in a firm. Hear the insights you won’t get anywhere else!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors