The Securities and Exchange Commission is aggressively probing the financial world in the wake of the meltdown on Wall Street last fall. For the first time, the SEC filed an insider trading lawsuit involving the purchase of a credit default swap based on confidential, nonpublic material information. In-House Legal host, Paul D. Boynton welcomes Attorney David B. Bernsohn of Duane Morris LLP to help explain the underpinnings of the SEC’s case and the legal issues it raises.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors