Paralegals are an important part of the trial team, and play a valuable role in jury selection. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome one of America’s most influential trial consultants, Dr. David Ball, to explore the many ways that paralegals can assist in jury selection and why attorneys should maximize paralegal support at trial. Dr. Ball explains why paralegals may be under-utilized and why they are ideally suited to help their attorneys during this critical phase of trial work.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors