Twenty years ago, lawyers were debating whether to use email in their practices. It’s now impossible to imagine lawyers practicing without using email. Studies indicate that eight trillion text messages were sent in 2011. Will we see texts and IMs becoming as integral to law practice as email has become? In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss the growing use of texts and IMs by everyone, how these technologies are starting to play a role in the everyday practice of law, and how lawyers should prepare for the use of these technologies in the future. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors