When the issue of medical liability reform came up in President Obama’s speech on Health Care reform in front of Congress, it was met with boos from Democrats and a standing ovation from Republicans. Co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome medical malpractice reform expert, Professor Stephan Landsman the Robert A. Clifford Chair in Tort Law and Social Policy from DePaul University College of Law and Darren McKinney Director of Communications from the American Tort Reform Association to look at both sides of medical liability reform as the debate plays out for trial attorneys and the medical profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors