Can you make your law office more efficient and profitable by using a DMS? On The Un-Billable Hour, host Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program, welcomes Danny Johnson, from NetDocuments, to discuss the use of Document Management Systems (DMS) by attorneys. Rodney and Danny talk about how DMS systems create efficiency and improve knowledge management and can improve case management by integrating with firm practice management systems. They also spotlight some of the players in the industry and provide examples of solo or small firms that have improved efficiency/profitability with DMS.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors