Millions of gallons of oil have spewed into the Gulf since an oil rig, operated by British-Petroleum (BP), exploded and later sank off the Louisiana coast on April 20, 2010. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Daniel E. Becnel, Jr., to discuss the litigation from the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. They look at the kind of lawsuits that could be filed and the impact this oil spill could have on the fishing industry, tourism and ultimately the environment.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors