On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Ringler colleague, Jim Early, Senior Vice President-Eastern Region out of New Hampshire and Dan Durbin, President of the National Structured Settlement Trade Association, to take a look at NSSTA’s initiatives in the new year. They will discuss structured attorney fees, factoring and the special emphasis on educating plaintiffs about the security and value of structured settlements.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors