Caps on non-economic damages in wrongful death and no expert discovery in Oregon makes it hard to win medical malpractice cases. Now a state Supreme Court challenge to the caps in wrongful death may change that and may impact a tragic case involving the death of a baby in a medmal case. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Nolan Robinson from Ringler Associates with special guest, Attorney Susan Saladoff, from the law firm of Davis, Hearn, Saladoff, Bridges & Visser in Ashland, Oregon and past President of the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice for a discussion about these important issues of tort claims and much more.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors