The allure of social media has attracted businesses, law firms and the general public, but with the popularity of social media in and out of the workplace, comes potential legal issues. Attorney and co-host, J. Craig Williams welcomes Attorney Daliah Saper, Principal at Saper Law Offices and Attorney Bradley S. Shear, Founder and Managing Partner of the Law Office of Bradley S. Shear, LLC, to take a look at legal issues such as defamation, privacy issues, employee use of social media and how firms and businesses can protect themselves from a potential lawsuit.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors