Social media is gaining importance and influence in litigation, and poses numerous legal and technological challenges with regard to discovery. On The ESI Report, host Kelly Kubacki, Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Attorney James Daley, Partner at Daley & Fey and Rhea Frederick, a Client Relationship Manager for Kroll Ontrack, to discuss social media in litigation, including its rising use and discoverability, and explore best practices for preservation, collection and production. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Laura Tushaus, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, focuses on the facts surrounding National Day Laborer Organizing Network v. United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, which addresses the production of metadata under the Freedom of Information Act.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors