Social networking sites have reconnected old friends and former colleagues, created networking ties and have rekindled relationships all over the world. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will explore privacy rights, intellectual property issues and even defamation and cyber bullying, all rising from social networking sites. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome Chris Carfi, co-founder of Cerado, Eric Goldman, Director of the High Tech Law Institute at Santa Clara University School of Law and Kara Swisher, co-executive editor of All Things Digital, to discuss the popularity of these sites and the legal issues surrounding the online world of social networking.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors