The capsizing of the luxury cruise ship, Costa Concordia, off the coast of Italy has created a torrent of possible criminal charges against the captain and civil litigation against the cruise line company in courtrooms around the world. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams, along with Attorney Joseph McFaul, special counsel for Sedgwick LLP in Irvine, California, sort through the plethora of legal issues associated with this cruise ship tragedy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors