In the high-profile Casey Anthony murder case, the defense team was able to capitalize on prosecutor missteps by using social media as a virtual “shadow jury, ” tailoring and tweaking their strategy based on reactions posted on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and other media. On Law Technology Now, host Monica Bay (editor of Law Technology News) is joined by Robyn Weisman, author of LTN’s October cover story, Sedgwick partner Craig Williams (co-host of Lawyer2Lawyer on Legal Talk Network), and Amy Singer, president of Fort Lauderdale-based Trial Consultants, to discuss how people, and technology, can stumble in the courtroom and how to gracefully recover.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors