In this episode host Attorney Gilda Mariani speaks with senior deputy prosecutor Ellen O’Neill-Stephens, founder of the Courthouse Dog Program, and Deborah Starr, a psychologist who works at DecisionQuest, about how trained and certified “courthouse” dogs provide emotional support for everyone in our criminal justice system and how these animals have changed lives. You won’t want to miss hearing about this fascinating program that is gaining national momentum.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors