Joe Salvati of Boston spent nearly 30 years in prison as an innocent man, along with three other men, convicted for a murder they did not commit. After years of legal twists and some unbelievable turns, the Justice Department declined an appeal of a $101.7 million settlement for all four men. Attorney and co-host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Attorney Victor J. Garo, Joe Salvati’s lawyer for more than 30 years and Attorney and Journalist Dan Rea, to discuss one of the worst cases of injustice and wrongful imprisonment. They talk about Federal Judge Nancy Gertner’s ruling and her criticism of the FBI, the power of the press, reaction to this bittersweet victory and fighting to the end for your client.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors