The “Law.Gov” movement is a campaign to put all primary legal materials in the public domain. Some call it “democratizing” law. Attorney and co-host, Bob Ambrogi welcomes Carl Malamud, founder of Public.Resource.org and Tom Bruce, the Director of the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University Law School, to share with us the latest on Law.Gov. Carl and Tom explore the Law.Gov movement, the benefit of public access to legal materials and who opposes the idea as well as the various workshops across the states.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors